Remote job description
We're Aspire, a ServiceTitan company
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 70,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4.5B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
The Integration Engineer will report to the Director, Database and Analytics and be instrumental in developing, growing and transforming the usage of analytics for Aspire Software. Exceptional business acumen will be key in working organizationally-wide to strategically support and inform a rapidly growing SaaS company.
What You Will Do:
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain stable, secure, and scalable integration solutions and pipelines in support of data and analytics projects, including integrating new sources of data
- Configure and build out the infrastructure required for optimal storage, extraction, transformation, loading, and retrieval of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, tuning existing data objects for performance, etc.
- Build analytics tools including reports and data visualizations that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights both internally and externally
- Work with various support and development teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a related role
- Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server environments (SQL Skills, Database Server Administration, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Azure SQL (e.g Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Factory)
- Proven experience creating objects, performance tuning, query optimization, and troubleshooting scalability issues within Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL Server
- Authoritative in delivery and optimization of ETL pipelines and processes
- Experience with data repository, data lake, and data warehouse architecture
- Demonstrate efficiency in handling data - tracking data lineage, ensuring data quality, and improving discoverability of data.
Familiarity with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse, and/or Azure Synapse
Where you'll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we'll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Data Engineer
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb