Remote job description
At Typeform, the Data team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is- our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making it conversational.
As a Data Analyst at Typeform, you will report to the Data Science Chapter Lead and your mission will be to work with stakeholders to parametrize and explain business and product performance with meaningful and interpretable metrics. You will work with the BI, Data Platform, and Data Science teams to build standard metrics adoption.
About the Role:
Here's what you'll do:
- Determine, own, document metrics to track our performance.
- Work with Financial Performance & Analysis team members to monitor and explain the performance of the company, communicate unexpected changes in metrics and trends.
- Develop reports and dashboards to support the goals of the business.
- Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including investors and our Leadership Team Partner with the Data Platform team to determine new tracking requirements, and integrate the required data sources and tools.
- Partner with the Data Science chapters to enrich the metrics with advanced, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Drive adoption of best experimentation practices amongst diverse departments.
- Build of a consolidated knowledge base about the business and about our customers.
- Extract and query data from our data lake and data warehouse using SQL.
- Collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with other members of the team.
Here's what we are after:
- You have 3+ years experience as Data Analyst.
- You got experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- You are proficient in building queries with SQL.
- You have experience communicating with team members across all areas of the organisation.
And for some added bonus points to make us dribble:
- You've worked in SaaS company.
- You have experience programming Python.
- You have experience with DBT.
- You have experience building dashboards in Looker or Tableau.
- Experience with AWS Redshift or other cloud data warehouse (Snowflake, BigQuery).
- Experience in analytics tools like Amplitude or Pendo.
We're a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in San Francisco or as a remote role in US. We also recruit remotely in the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania and the UK as long as you do not require visa sponsorship. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a ?1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus ?120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Data Analyst
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites