CS Operations Senior Analyst
Remote job description
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda's AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers' digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers' IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world's largest enterprises including Hulu, Intel, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, Expedia and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
Why join BigPanda?
- Revenue growth of 75+% YoY for 2018, 2019, 2020 and ended 2021 with 120%
- Forecasting 75% revenue growth in 2022
- Expected 2022 organizational growth of 60%
- Recently announced $1.2B valuation
- Values-based and performance-driven culture that is focused on career development and growth
- Net $ Retention was 97% in '21, Gross $ Retention was over 120%
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
BigPanda is seeking to add a Senior Analyst to the CS Operations team supporting PS, CSMs, Support, and Integrations. This high-impact role will help define and execute on the strategy, systems, analytics, and processes for these teams, with a focus on better data availability and analytics. Your goal in this role is to drive strategy, improve efficiency, and help support the upcoming growth of our customer base. CS is focused on helping our customers realize the value of our platform to improve their IT operations.
This Senior Analyst will report to the Director of CS Operations and can work out of our Mountain View office or remotely from anywhere in the continental US.
- Drive strategies and initiatives that will positively impact customer retention, value realization, and operational efficiency
- Develop and measure key performance metrics; provide key business insights to CS leaders
- Own CS analytics as it relates to our shift to a consumption pricing model
- Improve CS accessibility to critical customer metrics within our product data
- Serve as a strategic partner to the CCO and leaders of Customer Solutions & Outcomes
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve processes and systems
- Partner with Product Management to instrument and automate collection of critical customer usage and consumption data to support go to market initiatives across CS, sales and marketing
- Become the primary system administrator for some of the tech stack utilized across the CS organization, partnering with the teams to optimize tools for day to day use
- Enhance the tech stack by implementing new tech and tools to support growing business needs and simplify work streams
- Comfortable partnering with leaders to develop strategy and execute on it
- Ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive business results
- Strong communication skills and developing executive stakeholder management
- Comfortable with SQL querying and data analytics
- Experience with enterprise Saas solutions specifically implementing, administering and extracting insights from them
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a track record of self-driven improvement
- Desire to learn and grow one's own skills and knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, sales, marketing or other strategic go to market functions
Company name: BigPanda
Remote job title: CS Operations Senior Analyst
Job tags: analytics, Software as a Service, Marketing Strategy