Crypto Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Remote job description
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance? 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials? 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
The Financial Crimes Team at Robinhood works across a number of verticals in an effort to protect our customers, and ensure compliance with all relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions rules and regulations. As our Team of passionate professionals continues to evolve the program, we are focused on leveraging innovative thinking and technology to create a best-in-class Financial Crimes Program .
As a Transaction Monitoring Surveillance Analyst, you'll play an essential role in ensuring Robinhood customer cryptocurrency and money movement transactions are being appropriately reviewed and escalated to meet regulatory expectations.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Conduct surveillance reviews of incoming and outgoing customer money movements, including ATM transactions, ACH, and debit card transactions.
- Conduct surveillance reviews of incoming and outgoing cryptocurrency transactions.
- Determine if customer activity requires escalation for further AML review.
- Communicate to management activity that requires immediate attention.
- Help identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, in a related field
- 1-5+ years working in Cryptocurrency Surveillance or related compliance function
- Strong knowledge of blockchain analysis across various crypto products (e.g. Bitcoin, Ether, etc.)
- Experience with blockchain analytics software (Chainalysis, Elliptic, etc.)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Chainalysis Certifications including CCFC, Reactor, and KYT
- Knowledge of Actimize Transaction Monitoring or other vendor solutions (e.g. Oracle Mantas)
- FINRA Series 7
- General financial services industry experience as a regulator, within compliance, audit, or risk.
- ACAMS certification
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $69,000 to $81,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood's equity plan.
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Crypto Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile