Remote job description
As Revolut continues to scale-up, we are looking for a driven individual to join us as a Workplace Concierge based in London, to join our Workplace Tech Services Team. This is a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience at a strategic and hands-on level in a fast growing, data driven organisation.
- Reception management expected to welcome guests, escort to meet employees, handle internal/external requests, booking meeting rooms and provide day-to-day administrative support on a range of key business operational projects and initiatives
- Keen attention to detail when opening, scanning and sending mail received to the relevant departments
- To provide employee support within a timely manner through our service desk and other internal communication channels
- Maintaining office space and equipment and arranging repairs when necessary
- Liaising with vendors and arranging works when necessary.
- Continuous checks on all infrastructure to ensure working order
- Assist with onboarding new employees from shipping equipment/swag, meeting new employees virtually, creating access cards and other related errands
- Placing orders for stationery, receiving supplies and distributing accordingly
- Ensure the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Drive continuous improvement in existing employee work from home engagement programs
- From competitions to useful ergonomics tips be involved in generating brand content for our employees and beyond In general, fostering a beautiful, high-functioning, professional work environment
What you'll need
- Preferred 2+ years of experience working in a similar position at a multi-location (ideally international) company
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with ability to multitask
- Motivated and positive, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong team player, with a readiness to 'muck in' but with the ability to work independently, using own initiative when required
Keen attention to detail
- Flexible, with a willingness to tackle a variety of duties and to learn new skills
- Reliable and responsible with a friendly and approachable manner
- Preferred, but not essential, general understanding of Tech Services, specifically use of MacBooks and Google Suite.
You'll generally work 40 hours per week, but longer hours may be required on occasion to meet project deadlines or to cover emergencies.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut's mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Job title: Workplace Concierge
Job tags: fintech, forex