VP of Customer Experience
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- They will lead our support and customer success functions at a global level and work with our engineering teams on ensuring that they are building products aimed at improving the customer experience
- You'll directly responsible for the success of our Customers (CSAT, NPS and expansion/revenue)
- You'll own the End to end P&L responsibility of the Customer Experience team
- You'll manage our high performing Customer Experience teams with expertise in support, incident management, project management, content moderation and customer success
What you bring
- As this function is crucial for the success of our business, we want you to have a strong sense of ownership and pride its performance and its impact on customers.
- Ideally experience in a VP or similar role within Customer Experience
- Has managed large global teams
- You'll report to: SVP of Operations
- Team: Customer Experience
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
In New York and Colorado, in particular, the base compensation range for this role (including all mandatory allowances/bonuses) is $195,000 - $238,000. Actual compensation is decided once the interview process is concluded and an assessment of experience; competencies and skills; internal equity and calibration to market data is complete. Successful Candidates outside these location(s) will have our geo-range philosophy applied. Please see further information on our pay philosophy here: Total Rewards at Remote. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. ? 8-5-101 et seq.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with VP of People
- Interview with CRO
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: VP of Customer Experience