VP, Customer Success
Remote job description
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry's most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe, spanning all industries, rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- Responsible for driving renewal rate to be best in class across multiple business segments and radically different ASP's (average sales price)
- Exceptionally comfortable working in a global environment with multiple languages, cultures, and business practices. Specifically Korea, Japan, China, Germany, UK, Los Angeles, and New York
- Passionate about people development, enablement, and helping them get to their 'next play'
- Exceptional, inspirational, and passionate leader comfortable executing "5 dysfunctions of a team, ideal team player."
- Extreme attention to detail, and highly detail oriented
- Natural listener and clear communicator
- Persistent focus on hiring, bench building, and process execution
- Must be an ideal team player, highly flexible, yearning feedback
- Natural tendency should be towards owning mistakes, issues, and embracing accountability
- Motivates team to excellence, and innovation
- Inspires cross functional engagement, interaction "dream to work with"
- Experience and expertise with both high touch/tech touch type CS and product engagement, in addition with comfort with enterprise based high touch non programmatic complex account team based customer success models
- Bias to do more vs do less
- Passion for mobile, digital, and leadership
- Constantly learning, and enjoys a steep learning curve
- Satisfaction from not only task accomplishment (quantity) but also impacting business by solving significantly complex business challenges with significant restraints
You will be responsible for and take pride in....
- Absolute maniacal focus on "The Customer"
- Incredible passion, commitment, and consistency to deliver and empower customer teams
- Responsible for driving net retention across the globe, across all segments, and across all product categories
- Will be responsible for all customer success
- Responsible for driving global adoption of all products
- Comfortable driving upsell and commercial aspects (renewal, upsell)
- Must have 10+ Years in SAAS
- Global role, and travel required as needed
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 10+ Years in Leadership, 5+ Years in Customer Success Leadership Role
- 5+ Years of Experience working in enterprise software
- Experience working in a global capacity
- 10+ Years in SAAS is a must
- Experience managing teams with 50+ people globally
- Deep passion for people development only to be surpassed by a passion for enabling a world class customer experience
- Experience with 2 and 3rd line leadership
- Bias towards action
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ideally managed ARR of $100M
- Comfortable owning product adoption, customer success
- Comfortable with long term strategic planning, and aligning people, process, and technology to facilitate innovation at scale
- Strong level of comfort with SFDC, Gainsight, NPS, and standard customer success metrics
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 WFH reimbursable allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band rehearsal or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus plan. Up to $10,000 for specific roles.
Yes, I want this job!
Company name: App Annie
Remote job title: VP, Customer Success
Job tags: Salesforce, NPS, Enterprise Software