Technical Support Engineer, Bank & Issuing
Remote job description
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Technical Support Engineer - Bank & Issuing
Adyen for Platforms is Adyen's solution tailored to Marketplaces & Platforms and solves for the challenges of companies running this fast-growing business model. With its fully in-house built & flexible solution, Adyen is uniquely positioned to power these businesses. The growing variety in our merchant base is a testament to the comprehensiveness of Adyen for Platforms. From traditional marketplaces like eBay, to vertically focussed SaaS platforms like Toast and creator platforms like Pinterest; the possibilities with Adyen for Platforms are endless.
You will operate as a first interface with Adyen's merchants across the globe. The cool thing is that you're directly working with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their - business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principal. The extensive payments knowledge of the team is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants as our internal teams.
- What you'll do
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- You are responsible for the merchants' full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence).
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants' issues.
- Who you are
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges.
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You've had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don't be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Company name: Adyen
Remote job title: Technical Support Engineer, Bank & Issuing
Job tags: transaction fees, license fees, fintech, payment gateway