Technical Customer Support Advocate
Remote job description
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale-because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
You will be part of a diverse and growing Customer Support team, which spans multiple time zones and continents made up of different specialty teams such as billing, compliance, and technical support. You will report to the Technical Support Manager.
Our Technical support team assists customers with technical queries and troubleshooting.
About the Role
We are on the search for people who love helping others and getting into the technical details (whether that is a new programming language or software you have never experienced before!). Someone who enjoys explaining complex technical solutions in everyday language. Who loves to create a workaround and thinks outside the box to identify and create new solutions. Sharing the solutions with their team. If this sounds like you, keep on reading.
Here's what you'll do:
- Respond to general and technical user queries through omnichannel support: email, chat, phone, and video screen share.
- Follow documented processes in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality interactions, aiming at pushing the high-level standards of customer satisfaction
- Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our products, craft alternative solutions or workarounds for customers when needed.
- Identify, troubleshoot, report and prioritize issues in the platform to engineering
- Own and follow through with each incident until resolved.
- Be a team player and provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, and knowledge base improvements.
- Work with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other tasks in the Customer Care team such as contributing to team level objectives
What we are looking for:
- You are based in the PST time zone (United States) and you speak fluent English
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in Tech Support in the software industry
- Good Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You can troubleshoot basic issues using in-browser developer tools (Mostly Chrome)
- You can diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer's needs
- You can prioritize, multi-task, and perform under pressure
- You're a team player who takes ownership and shows empathy for our customers
- You don't mind working on weekends and some evenings every now and then
These would be great:
- You know how to use restful APIs and understand how they work.
- You're familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other tracking tools
- We're now a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a ?1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus ?120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
- Think you're a good fit? Hit apply-success might be just around the corner ;-)
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Technical Customer Support Advocate
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites