Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Customer Support Team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does
We're looking for customer support superstars to join our team as a KYC/ATO Support Specialist. This role isn't just about ticking off tickets and answering chats quickly, this is about truly delivering "WOW" levels of service to our global customer base We want fast acting problem solvers, not script readers.
We're a global financial super app, so we have to be available 24/7. That sometimes means working nights and weekends. We'll compensate you for night shifts but we understand this still isn't for everyone so please bear that in mind before applying.
What you'll be doing
- Helping our users with their onboarding experience via our in-app live chat
- Analyzing KYC documents and processing data they possess
- Representing Revolut online at all times
- Collaborating with other teams across London, Moscow, Porto and Lithuania to tackle any customers' issues
What you'll need
- Fawless English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-learning, problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent - recent university grads welcome!
- Strong writing skills and great numeracy & IT skills
Nice to have
- Prior customer support experience
- Multiple languages
- By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
A little about us...When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we're looking for...Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Group Insurance
- Multisport card
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Support Specialist
Job tags: fintech, forex