Subject Matter Expert
Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Customer Support team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We are looking for a Subject Matter Product Expert with an Customer Support background.
- If you agree that ultimate user satisfaction is the leading growing force of business, keep reading
- If you are ready to put your experience and ideas into practice to improve Revolut products and services, keep reading
- If you're ready to stop providing a service and join us in delivering WOW to our customers instead - let's get in touch ?
What you'll be doing
- Help the front-line support agents in the resolution of the most demanding cases, enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with other teams internationally in order to tackle the customers' issues - without the need to directly talk with the clients.
- Work closely with the true masterminds of the product teams and learn about the newest features firsthand, making sure that our customer support agents are well informed.
- Discover the secrets of the shift operations and have a direct impact on improving efficiency of the retail Support team.
- Help the Team Leaders in making sure the chat queues are well handled.
- Share your ideas by leading our diverse projects. Improvement suggestions are always well appreciated within Revolut.
- Work alongside A-players in an environment where everyone is a valuable team member!
What you'll need
- Flawless English. Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Experience. It would be ideal if you have at least a 1-year background of working in Support. An additional plus would be a previous position as a Subject Matter Expert and/or the second-line support representative.
- Knowledge of tools. It'd also be great if you have already worked with the tools we use: Atlassian Jira or Atlassian Service Desk.
- Empathy. Love for helping people.
- Communication. Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable way.
- Self-motivation and a high flexibility in teamwork.
- Meticulousness. Great attention to detail and analytical skills.
- An ability to improve every aspect of Revolut and yourself.
Nice to have
- Active Revolut account
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Subject Matter Expert
Job tags: fintech, forex