Sr. Director, Customer Operations
Remote job description
Ready to be a Titan?
The Senior Director of Customer Operations partners with the ServiceTitan Customer Success (CS) leadership team to drive the execution, evolution and scale of ServiceTitan's customer success strategy. Primary responsibilities include executing customer success, onboarding, professional services, and support teams' strategic initiatives, driving operational reporting, analytics and business insights, fiscal planning activities (e.g., coverage design, incentive models, customer portfolio analysis), and partnering with systems teams for tools rollout. The role reports to VP, Business Operations & Analytics and works cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Product/Engineering, Marketing, IT and other Revenue Operations teams to drive effective, efficient and scalable customer adoption, retention and expansion.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a trusted business partner to the CS leadership by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, initiatives, strategies, tactics, and processes that scale.
- Lead all aspects of and assist in the development of management and executive CS performance reporting and insights.
- Consult, direct and assist on the design of coverage models, process and playbook design, data management and reporting.
- Drive priorities, strategy and direction for the system workflows, policies and data needed to support the Customer Success organization.
- Develop deep expertise and influence on the key systems and data-flows, including Gainsight and SFDC, as well as other tools.
- Create and nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Develop and support the Customer Success org's collaboration with other ServiceTitan teams including Sales, Sales & Marketing Operations, Product, Finance and IT.
- Run and lead financial planning cycles for the Customer Success organization
Hire and develop top talent that supports key Customer Success operational processes and systems including Gainsight, and be the expert operational liaison with adjacent operational teams in Product, Sales, Marketing.
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years prior experience in customer success strategy and operations for a high growth company.
- Expertise in supporting customer operations by effectively setting KPIs, monitoring customer health, and designing processes and leveraging systems for high adoption.
- A mindset and attitude of relentless simplification and continuous improvement.
- An owner and a driver, you get things done.
- An excellent communicator.
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset.
- Empathy- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- Can challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- 4-6 years experience in managing direct reports and mentor, coach and grow our Customer Operations teams
ServiceTitan is the world's leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan
Job title: Sr. Director, Customer Operations
Job tags: business services, saas / subscription, smb