Senior Workday Configuration Analyst
Remote job description
The HR Technology team plays a key role in supporting the day to day operations and long term strategy of all functions within the People team at Squarespace. In this role, you will partner with various cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that our Workday ecosystem is performing at optimal levels and system configuration accurately reflects business requirements related to approval workflows, reporting, employee and manager self-service for a number of modules within the Workday platform.
You will report to the Manager of HR Technology and can be based in our New York City headquarters, or remotely in an approved state (see application question)
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority and we will continue to monitor the status of COVID?19.
- You'll Get To...
- Support a post-implementation Workday environment and address escalations from People team admins related to self service admin tasks, system errors, new functionality and reporting
- Configure, test and implement business requirements and system enhancements across multiple Workday modules
- Provides technical guidance, documentation and training to Workday admins in various functional areas as well as users with elevated security access
- Assist in the ongoing redesign and automation of administrative processes, promoting operational excellence and data integrity
- Develop innovative technology solutions and play a key role in future HRIS implementations as we continue to evolve our Workday environment to consolidate legacy technologies
- Serve as an HRIS partner in supporting cyclical processes and People team deliverables such as Benefits Open Enrollment, Annual Performance review and Compensation planning cycle, headcount planning and reporting
- Become a subject matter expert on scalable Workday delivered and configurable functionality that can best service the needs of our expanding organization
- Partner with Analytics team in the adoption and modification of delivered Workday reports and dashboards for employee, manager and various levels of admin user self-service
Who We're Looking For
- 2-3 years experience supporting a Workday environment
- Proficiency in Workday HCM required
- Knowledge of Workday Reporting and at least one additional module, preferred
- Prior Workday implementation experience preferred
- Experience working in public organizations or SOX compliant environment is a plus
- Ability to work with discretion and handle confidential information
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail and desire to learn and grow within the Workday enterprise ecosystem
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Senior Workday Configuration Analyst
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites