Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations
Remote job description
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale-because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
- From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
- Sounds great? What about the role?
The Typeform Field organization is rapidly scaling with Customer Success Operations as a vital function. With more customers and revenue comes core systems to manage, KPIs to track, and expanded support for the way our Customer Success team delivers values to our enterprise customers.
At the heart of the Field Team is Customer Success (CS) Operations, a critical function to supporting our I Customer Success teams (CSMs and Onboarding Specialists) in both day-to-day and long-term strategic operations.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Manager of CS Operations to develop and oversee smooth, effective Customer Success processes and systems that will enable our teams to deliver value to our Typeform customers. They will possess a problem-solving set of skills and can interpret the vision laid forth into a plan that can be executed for success.
You will work in close collaboration with many departments, including Marketing, Data, Customer Enablement and Finance to achieve this goal, so you must be flexible, awesome at communication, and driven in order to be successful. You will report to the VP of Customer Success and will be a key member of the overall success of Typeform and the Customer Success team.
Here's what you'll do:
- Align with key Field (including Sales Operations and Enablement) and other stakeholders across the business to define operational goals and implement key work streams and data processes needed to scale the CS team at Typeform.
- Own Churn Zero to enhance the entire enterprise customer journey from close-won through renewal
- Drive the implementation, refinement and usage of Churn Zero including the enhancement of dashboards, integrations, and automations.
- Work with the Data team to ensure information is validated and readily available to drive key decisions for the Customer Success team
- Monitor and interpret CS related data and provide recommendations for team improvement at both the leadership and operational levels
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure important Product and Lifecycle collateral is available to CSMs and readily shared with enterprise customers.
- Partner with CSMs, Customer Enablement and Marketing to build a process to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
Here's what we are after:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in operations and project management in the SaaS industry
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Success processes and digital scaling experience
- Familiarity with CS tools - Churn Zero preferred
- 3-5 years of cross functional system implementation experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Familiarity with systems like Looker and Segment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication and savvy business acumen
- Influence with internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives forward, even when blocked
- A self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- Able to work with multiple types of personalities across many departments
- Flexible, open to change, and a sense of humor never hurts!
- People management is a plus as this role has the opportunity to expand with Typeform's growth.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites