Senior Manager, Customer Success Manager West
Remote job description
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Love to innovate? This is an exciting opportunity to join a technology startup in a high growth phase. We're looking for an experienced, proven, versatile, and highly motivated Customer Success leader to join our team.
As a Senior Manager of Customer Success (AMER-West), your team will be a key differentiator in how our customers view and value Grafana Labs. This key leader will have experience developing and maturing an established Customer Success organization to service a growing and complex customer base, curating specific experiences to increase production adoption and revenue protection.
On top of developing the Customer Success organization, you will have a passion for putting the customer first and love building strong relationships connecting with customers and internal stakeholders. You will champion the customer experience and liaise with cross functional teams including Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Development to ensure the balance between what's best for the Customer and Grafana.
- Leverage data to drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Create and champion team development, necessary skills and create enablement plans for ongoing growth
- Partner with Sales to align on strategies for key accounts, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Build trusted relationships with the Product team to articulate patterns and insights for investment that will help the company "win enterprise"
- Hire, develop and mentor Success team members, building a culture of excellence and exceptional customer experiences
- Evolve and iterate our Success methodology for our growing customer base
- Create an innovative, collaborative and fun working environment for the distributed team
- Experience managing and leveraging a team of managers and individual contributors
- Experience working with an Enterprise customer base, driving product adoption leading to a healthy renewal
- Ability to grow, coach and mentor employees
- Excellent decision making skills in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn and aptitude to master our products and become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Process and detail oriented and enjoy documenting scalable steps
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization including Executive and C-level
- Experience delivering customer-focused solutions to customer needs
- Extensive background knowledge with any of the following fields:
- Observability, devops, logs, metrics, tracing, Kubernetes and general enterprise open source technology
- Excellent listening, problem solving and communication skills
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $210,000 - $252,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: Senior Manager, Customer Success Manager West
Job tags: Decision-Making, Attention to Detail, Trusted Advisor