Remote job description
Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced Senior implementer who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company?
Agiloft is looking for implementers that thrive working with large enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice Award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
- As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
This individual has developed a level of understanding of the system's capabilities that allows him or her to lead large-scale implementation projects. This role plays a leadership function within the project, serving as the leader of project design and assisting with project management duties where required.
A Senior Implementer has honed the necessary speed, accuracy, and design skills to independently design highly complex Agiloft systems. This is a challenging position, requiring the individual to have a strong analytical and logical mind, proven ability to communicate with customers and a team, and excellent attention to detail.
- Independently design highly complex Agiloft systems for customers
- Lead large scale, highly complex projects both in implementation and in customer communication
- Oversee and provide constructive feedback for junior implementers assisting with projects
- Participate as a lead or co-lead of Enterprise projects, in partnership with Architects
- Skillfully handle difficult customers with complex business requirements by:
- Anticipating and resolving complex escalations
- Holding complex discussions with clients
- Negotiating change orders and change requests of a medium size
- Handle initial escalation calls
- Provide quality control for senior implementer-led projects
- Write detailed specifications and test plans that can be built and performed by more junior implementers or partners
- Contribute to internal projects as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Technical background with a preference for a 4-year college degree
- 4-8 years working as an implementer or demonstrated experience equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to continuously improve an individual's implementation skills
- Ability to manage projects of high complexity, complex business requirements, and/or difficult customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mentorship skills to provide guidance and feedback for junior implementers
- Ability to lead business calls to discuss project progress, handle escalation calls, and negotiate change orders
- Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that goes beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities
- Experience with database concepts and web-based technologies are a plus
- Prior experience with LegalTech in general and with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) specifically a significant plus
Company Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary Life-AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave policy
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Interested? Apply now!
For a full list of open positions and to submit your application, go to our website http://www.agiloft.com/jobs.htm
** Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
Agiloft is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history, genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.Summary