Senior Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
Remote job description
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.We care deeply about our values which helps us operate as a high-performing global team. We put our 'Customer First' and at the center of every decision we make, we 'Own It & Deliver' by following through with what we say we are going to do, and 'Challenge, Then Commit' by proposing solutions, not just issues to 'Win As A Team'.We are a remote-first company. We trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Customer Success Manager at data.ai, you will work with a portfolio of clients and be accountable for driving the adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of our platform and data set. You will partner with the Account Management Team to build relationships uncover the pain points of your clients and show them how they can drive business value while using the data.ai platform.We are an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and allow you to work with the most dynamic companies in the world - those who are working on the next big thing.Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure, and thrive on driving results with our customers.
This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support.To ensure we execute our values we are looking for someone who has a passion for:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executives mostly from mobile internet tech companies
- Leverage digital tools to develop your customer success plans, and help customers drive business value from the data.ai platform
- Ensure the customer success plan is being executed. Able to manage client onboarding processes: have a strong knowledge of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop best practices with various verticals and share them with your customers efficiently
- Able to identify at-risk accounts and turn around those accounts
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer renewal and net expansion
- You are driven by a passion for innovation that pushes us closer to our vision in everything we do. Centering around our purpose and our hunger for innovations is the foundation that allows us to grow and unlock the potential of AI
- You are an Ideal Team Player:
- You are hungry and no, we are not talking about food here
- You are humble, yet love to succeed, especially as a team!
- You are smart, and not just book smart, you have a great read on people
- Experience in an Enterprise account management/ customer success role OR experience in a management consulting role with a direct impact on clients
- Experience in the Mobile / Gaming or Data industry is a plus
- Business savvy - ability to understand the value chain of an industry and to quickly catch the industry dynamic. Also being able to translate customers' business agenda into data and offerings in a good manner
- Problem-solving capability - Recognizing the essential characteristics between things, also being able to use creative, abstract, and inductive methods to find key or potential problems when faced with complex problems
- Polish and credibility with C-level executives - ability to develop Exec alignment within strategic accounts
- Strong relationship-building and management skills
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven (quota-driven)
- Multi-Language Skill is a plus
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You're an app fanatic, positively curious, and a technology enthusiast
- Bold Company Vision; we are illuminating the digital landscape by building the first Unified Data AI company
- Growth; we will make sure you get challenged and grow personally and professionally
- High-Performing Teams; we ensure that you are surrounded by top talent to solve complex problems
- Global Environment: we serve 1500+ global customers and have team members in 14+ countries
Company name: App Annie
Remote job title: Senior Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
Job tags: Account Management, Market Data, Driving Results