Remote Customer Support Advocate
Remote job description
Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the team
You will be part of a young and growing Customer Support team that has doubled in size in the past 12 months. Reporting into the Customer Support Manager, your team is working remotely from different states in the US and you would be flexible to work varying hours: ideally you'd be able to start working late(r) hours on Pacific Time Zone. Your team members are a mix of technical and non-technical Support Advocates. Our Tech Advocates have taken ownership of additional responsibilities in recent months which adds to the challenge, diversity and opportunities within this role.
About the Role
Are you a natural troubleshooter, always looking to solve the next problem? Do you care about creating a remarkable customer experience? Are you a strong communicator and quick thinker? Are you a native English speaker? Would your friends describe you as smart, humble, or empathetic? If so, it's time we talked.
Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we're growing fast. We're looking for a passionate and inspired Customer Advocate to join us in our Barcelona office. Your mission? Give customers the best support humanly possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform, help prioritise them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Success team such as contributing to department level OKR's
- You're US based and have prior remote working experience
- You've been for 3+ years working as a Customer Support Specialist in the Tech industry
- You've previous experience in the SaaS ecosystem
- You've strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English
- You've knowledge of Typeform at the end-user level (we'll turn you into a guru when you join us)
- You've the ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer's needs
- You're organized, self-motivated, and have a good eye for detail
- You've the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- You're a team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- You've schedule flexibility to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus
- You've demonstrated the ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries providing the best answers to our users
- You've experience working with these platforms: Customer Support or CRM platforms (for instance, Zendesk or Freshdesk)
These would be great:
- You worked with integrations and API
- You've worked in an Agile environment
- Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Remote Customer Support Advocate (US based)
Tags: design, freemium, marketing services, saas / subscription, software, websites