Product Support Specialist, Creators
Remote job description
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for two Product Support Specialists for our Creator-facing team.
What you will do:
- Quickly learn the ins and outs of Patreon as a platform. There isn't a single thing about Patreon you don't know. Knowledge is the key to success!
- Troubleshoot and solve support tickets from creators
- Escalate issues to Engineering, Product, or CH management team as applicable
- Work with our Content Support team to improve creator and patron facing resources
- Pitch out-of-the-box solutions to complicated creator issues to Team Leads or Managers
- File clear and concise bug reports to be triaged
- Share feedback on the creator experience
Skills and experience you possess:
- 2+ years in a support position
- You love working with creators and deeply care about their experience on Patreon
- You're a strong problem solver. You don't stop until there's a solution, even if it's unconventional
- Top notch communication skills. You don't rely on pre-built macros, and are able to breakdown complex and sensitive information way that's easily understood
- You're highly empathetic, you deeply understand how someone might be feeling when contacting support and deliver support that's genuine, helpful, and validating
- Strong troubleshooting skills, on mobile apps and desktop.
- Experience solving 40-50 emails per day, while maintaining high CSAT and QA scores
- Remote-work experience is a plus
- Bonus: You're a pro in delivering support in either German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, or Chinese
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON'T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
- Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch's article about our focus on membership.
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR's How I Built This.
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn.
Company name: Patreon
Remote job title: Product Support Specialist, Creators
Job tags: marketplace, saas / subscription, entertainment, fintech, makers, music