Product Support Specialist
Remote job description
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
Our Community Support team is growing and we're looking for an enthusiastic Product Support Specialist to help us support Pitch users located in the North American and LatAm timezones.
You'll provide fast, effective, and high-quality customer support, engage with the global community of Pitch users, respond and represent our brand on social media, and share customer feedback with our product teams. If you have a natural affinity to help others, and are eager to work with a remote team and a global community, we'd love to talk to you!
Although this is a fully remote role, we are looking for a team member who can support customers outside of central European working hours (3pm CET onwards). This team member should therefore ideally be located in North or Latin America. If you are not located within this timezone, your application will unfortunately not be considered at this time.
What you will do
- Manage multiple customer support channels to respond to customers, including the in-app messenger, emails, and video calls as needed.
- Efficiently triage and report product bugs, and escalate urgent issues to our developers.
- Engage with customers in our Slack online community, and help grow it further.
- Respond to questions and messages on various social media channels.
- Be the voice of our customers internally. Highlight user feedback for the wider team and actively influence the product roadmap.
- Assist with onboarding calls and showcase the highlights and benefits of using Pitch.
- Help identify tooling and process improvements to enable Community Support at scale.
What you should offer
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience, including providing customer support or technical support, ideally in a B2B or tech environment.
- You are comfortable working remotely and have experience working with distributed teams across different timezones.
- You are available Mondays to Fridays from approx. 3pm CET (9am EST) onwards.
- You thrive on day-to-day interactions with users, problem solving, and bringing their feedback constructively into the company.
- You have a basic technical understanding of software products, and are able to conduct initial investigations and troubleshoot complex situations with customers on your own.
- You're always trying out the latest tools and have experience with software like Intercom, Slack, Notion, Loom, etc.
- You have an interest in exploring support- and community-tools, and in championing their integration.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a self starter, work independently, and know how to prioritize and organize your tasks.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
Company name: Pitch
Remote job title: Product Support Specialist
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services