Product Support Operations Analyst
Remote job description
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you're looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a member of our Product Support team, the Operations Analyst will help us to leverage data to refine our Product Support experience. You will build dashboards and optimize reporting to ensure our leadership team has a clear pulse on the business, helping the team to realize opportunities and build upon our strengths. As a problem solver you will dig into data to find root causes, identify trends, uncover blindspots, and help to answer questions about the customer and employee experience. You will present data to the team in a manner that is effective, tangible, and tells a clear story.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide prompt insights, analysis, and build dashboards to facilitate decision making up to the Product Support Leadership Team
- Identify trends in customer interactions (knowledge, quality, and efficiency) – summarize findings and recommend solutions
- Run thorough analysis of support data, identify root causes, and surface opportunities
- Work closely with leadership to investigate important high level questions
- Leverage your understanding of our company goals and product strategy
- Use data to communicate the Product Support experience and provide qualitative analysis
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in supporting a technical SaaS company, preferably in an analyst capacity
- Familiarity with SQL and querying databases using tools like Tableau, Mode, Looker, or Zendesk Explore (we use Mode and Explore)
- A passion for using data and analytics to answer questions and inform decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to visually present data in a simple and informative way
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of product support strategies
- Excellent decision quality and creative problem solving skills
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Job title: Product Support Operations Analyst
Job tags: design, freemium, mobile, photos, saas / subscription, software