Product Support Engineer
Remote job description
Hi, we're Nexthink. We're not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees' experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we've surpassed $100M in ARR, and we've recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we're just getting started.
As a Product Support Engineer you will be handling the support level 1 and support level 2 requests around the Nexthink solution and its different components. You will be based in our branch office in Bangalore and you will report to the Support L1 & L2 Manager.
The standard support service will be delivered during business hours from the office in Bangalore while the on-call service will be delivered for a weekend and from your home.
The candidate must have a previous experience in technical support and should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- Level 1 and Level 2 support for customers and partners all around the world (and 24/7 on-call)
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication and remote sessions with the stakeholders
- Constant tracking of every request from the beginning until its resolution
- Take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic
- Update, maintain and enhance the knowledge base
- At least 3 years of technical support experience
- Consolidated experience in troubleshooting Linux server-side applications
- Good Understanding of Cloud Technologies such as AWS
- Consolidated experience in virtualisation and system and network administration
- Basic understanding of Linux scripting
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very strong orientation towards customer service
- Curiosity and strong attention to details
- Immediate incorporation availability
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Company name: Nexthink
Remote job title: Product Support Engineer
Job tags: business services, it management