Principal Solutions Consultant
Remote job description
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
Fast is currently hiring a Solutions Consultant to serve as senior functional and technical solution expert on our products supporting customer engagements and pre-sales in North America.
The Solutions Consultant plays a crucial part in our Sales process as you will be expected to provide detailed, technical support in the development and implementation of the Fast products to our expanding customer base. We are looking for someone who is able to build relationships and can effectively convey and relate ideas to others.
- Provide technical support to the sales team, prospects and clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Consult and lead during the sales process
- Provide expertise in the company's solutions and how they can be applied to solve business needs
- Respond to RFPs and develop written responses to sales opportunities
- Develop and present demonstrations of the Fast solutions
- Implement the company's solutions with customer data in rapid deployment, proof of concept and client scenarios
- Serve as liaison between clients and other internal technical experts and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Relevant university degree
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Sales/Solution Engineer/Architect for a high growth organization
- Experience in eCommerce / Retail / SaaS
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support / Pre-Sales role
- Experience with front end technologies: RESTful APIs, JSON, Webhooks, React, Vue, Node etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and headless value
- Experience / Knowledge of eCommerce platforms
- Ability to put together compelling demonstrations / slideware / process diagrams / architecture diagrams
- Exposure to project / programme managements (this is for process)
- A background in or deep familiarity with the Enterprise Content Management space, demonstrating deep industry knowledge and ability to elevate conversations to business need and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant with possibility of refresher
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks
Job title: Principal Solutions Consultant