Principal Implementation Manager
Remote job description
Our customers are on a journey and you're their sherpa. You thrive on helping customers reach that "aha" moment! From post-sale through the first sixty days of the client experience, you'll set up customers and our account team for ongoing success. You'll establish how we create amazing implementation experiences for our clients, and are successful because you build collaborative relationships within sales, engagement management, and customer success engineering.
You'll develop a process that starts with capturing customer needs and how they're aligned to Expel products and services, and a kick-off experience that enables a moment to reflect on goals and objectives, but also to chart the path forward. As the first representative of Expel's Service Delivery, developing a fast and strong relationship and laying the foundation of understanding is essential to set up the Account Management and Engagement Management teams for long-term success with customers.
Does any of this resonate with you? If so, we'd be delighted to hear from you!
- What Expel Can Do For You
- Drop you in the middle of a fast-growing cybersecurity start up with the opportunity to influence the way we deliver value to our customers
- Connect you directly with customers who truly want to get better at information security and need your help
- Arm you with tools and data to have meaningful conversations with customers to help them get measurably better
- Enable you to invoke change within the company to deliver a service both you and your customers are proud of
- What You Can Do For Expel
- Define, build, and operationalize what it means to successfully implement Expel's products and services
- Develop strong relationships and lead cross-functionally with sales, customer success engineering, account management and engagement management teams
- Define how to drive scale and quality simultaneously as part of the vision for the Implementation function
- Guide clients through the transition from sales into service delivery
- Ensure we have the appropriate metrics and mechanisms to both measure the customer experience throughout the onboarding process, and to drive scale and continuous improvement
- Identify the implementation needs of our customers and work to drive improvements to the service and product
- Create capacity modeling for the implementation team to forecast resource needs
- Continuously drive towards reducing time to value for customers, helping to move them from the 'understanding' phase to the 'trust' phase
- What You Should Bring With You
- A collaborative mentality and unwavering drive to find solutions that delight our customers and empower our team
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills with experience working cross-functionally to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive experience implementing SaaS solutions, locally deployed software, or IT/Security Services in an enterprise ecosystem
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts, detection and response tools (e.g., EDR, NDR, SIEMs, CASB etc.), network architecture (OSI Model, etc) and application infrastructure
- Experience defining and documenting processes, identifying pain points and iterating quickly
The base salary range for this role is between $137,500 USD and $198,000 USD + bonus eligibility and equity.
We believe in paying transparently and equitably. Your salary will ultimately be based on factors such as your experience, skills, team equity, and market data. You'll also be eligible for unlimited PTO (which we model and encourage), work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and really excellent health benefits.
While our headquarters are located in Herndon, VA, we are open to those based remotely who can make periodic trips to the office.
At Expel, we ask our crew to provide their COVID-19 vaccination status because it's helpful to understand this data at a company level and we expect that customers, partners, and conferences will start asking us to attest to the vaccination status of our people.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You'll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We're only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company name: Expel
Remote job title: Principal Implementation Manager