Remote job description
The Pre-sales Consultant is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. Demonstrating the ability to articulate the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users. Acting as an SME from a product, technical, and regulatory perspective across the ComplyAdvantage product offering, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills and product knowledge to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
About the role
- Working alongside our experienced AML sales team, to attend meetings with potential key clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Manage RFP process and execution including questions, proposal and business case content and RFP follow up meetings and demonstrations
- Execute proof-of-concepts for the ComplyAdvantage customer screening solution including data coverage and hit-rate data tests, optimising results and writing reports
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and ComplyAdvantage
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and ComplyAdvantage
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, KPI's
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the value proposition, cost savings and business benefits to clients of using ComplyAdvantage's proposition
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or sciences
- Technical understanding and ability to describe and sell the principles of APIs & integration, data formats, data security, SaaS, and cloud hosting
- 2-3 years in pre-sales/sales engineering/solutions consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with dealing with client IT teams as well as systems integrations
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
2-3 years of industry experience in financial crime, fraud, AML, banking & payments, or similar
Unlimited holiday plan
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company Health Care Plan
Training and development budget
Company name: ComplyAdvantage
Remote job title: Pre-Sales Consultant
Job tags: saas / subscription, regulation