Manager, SMB Implementation
Remote job description
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees' payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role
We are looking for a seasoned customer success leader to join our SMB Implementation team. As a first line manager, you will coach and develop a team of 6-8 Implementation Managers, engage on high priority customers and drive improvement on key metrics. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with our Sales, Product & Engineering and Customer Support teams to ensure a seamless customer onboarding experience.
What You Will Do
- Develop Implementation Managers through hands-on coaching and mentorship
- Support hiring & onboarding of new Implementation Managers
- Successfully resolve customer escalations for maximum satisfaction and positive relationships
- Drive customer adoption of key features and best practices
- Continuously evaluate, improve, and streamline internal processes for increased simplicity and efficiency
- Track, monitor & continuously improve performance on key metrics & KPIs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Rippling Sales, Technical Account Management and Support teams to create a seamless customer journey
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering to continuously improve product functionality based on customer feedback in Implementation
- 5+ years of SaaS experience in professional services, implementation, or customer success
- 2+ years of professional experience leading a team; passion for supporting and guiding a team's growth, career progress, and job performance
- Ruthless prioritization and time management
- Boundless energy to help your team and your customers...all with a "can-do" attitude!
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve complex, interdependent problems
- Flexible to scaling and changing organizations and responsibilities
- Tier 1: $108,000 - $142,000/year
- Tier 2: $97,000 - $128,000/year
- Tier 3: $91,000 - $121,000/year
About The Team
We are building a world-class implementation team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling - while also adapting to a growing customer base and product ecosystem. Our Implementation organization is roughly 115+ members strong, while our Customer Experience organization stretches over 330+ employees! We often collaborate closely with our R&D partners to continuously improve our products and services and to ensure our clients receive a stellar end-to-end Rippling experience.Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.Show more Show less
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Manager, SMB Implementation
Job tags: Product Engineering, Attention to Detail, smb