Lead Onboarding Consultant
Remote job description
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We're expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it's not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team:
The Customer Success Team is focused on helping Enterprise customers explore what's possible with Typeform. We walk alongside our customers through onboarding, adoption and renewal to nail their original use case, and proactively add value through renewal and beyond. Our goal is to earn the right to be our customers' trusted advisor, as a part of a cross-functional white glove service package.
Ultimately, we believe Typeform and VideoAsk can empower our customers to build meaningful relationships with their team members and customers alike. That mindset drives us as we seek to expand throughout their organization, and maintain a strong core relationship with each customer.
About the Role:
As Lead Onboarding Consultant, we'll rely on your leadership acumen and SaaS onboarding expertise to help us launch our Onboarding service, grow the team, and manage your own book of onboarding projects. With a consultative approach and expert project management, you'll partner with Typeform Enterprise customers to build mutual success plans, connecting the right next steps to each customers' desired timelines and outcomes. You'll also have a close partnership with both Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to ensure smooth transitions across the customer lifecycle.
Things you will do:
- Coach and mentor new Onboarding Consultants
- Identify and collaborate on iterative improvements to our Onboarding Process
- Act as project manager and process consultant for the first phase of an Enterprise customer's lifecycle with Typeform to ensure a speedy time to value, high NPS, and decreased churn rates
- Advocate for customers internally throughout escalated technical issues, bug fixes, and feature requests
- Collaborate with Technical Onboarding Specialists to ensure speedy implementation of integrations, API's, or other custom technical solutions
- Ensure a smooth handover from Account Executives, and facilitate the handover to the appropriate CSM
What you already bring to the table:
- 8-10 years in a customer facing role, with 3+ years specifically in SaaS customer onboarding
- Equally comfortable managing detailed work, or high-level strategic planning
- Easily builds rapport with customers and team members
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a non-technical manner
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds themselves accountable to exceed expectations
- A passion for delivering the highest level of service
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- An authentic, empathetic communicator
- A willingness to fail and a drive to improve
- A team-focused, collaborative instinct
- A strong desire to coach and develop others
- Flexible, open to change, and a sense of humor never hurts!
- You have worked with ChurnZero, Salesforce and Looker (or similar tools) in the past
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams/departments
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we've built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
- Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
- Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
- Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
- Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Lead Onboarding Consultant
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites