Remote job description
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The main purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that improve product adoption and maximize our ARR. We are made up of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Solution Architects, Email Deliverability Consultants and our Customer Education Manager.
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you'll provide growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our customers. We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, and Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings. It is necessary that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. As a member of our Iterable's Professional Services (PS) team, your main purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours.
You'll get to:
- Build relationships with partners by learning and solving their challenges
- Lead customers through successful implementations of the Iterable platform
- Configure the platform and onboard marketers and developers in template and campaign set up, technical integrations, A/B testing, reporting, and regular onboarding meetings
- Build customer-facing content like presentations, project plans, data schemas, migration guides, and long-term success plans
- Work on multiple implementation projects at a time
- Complete projects on time and under budget
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale scoping, planning, RFP responses, and presenting our process
- Contribute to innovations in our operations, tools, team structure, and service offerings
- Participate in improvement projects to support achievement of our OKRs
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in customer-facing roles with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in marketing or growth operations, enterprise email marketing, mobile marketing, or similar marketing automation CRM platforms
- Experience gathering requirements and facilitating system integrations for customers of all sizes
- Experience working work on multiple implementation projects at a time while fulfilling customer demands
- A service mentality that will help your customers and teammates
- Motivated to coach others and always learn
- Previous consulting or Customer Success team experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $105,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job title: Implementation Consultant