Director, Customer and Product Training
Remote job description
What you'll do
- Own the end-to-end Customer Training and Product Training delivery teams from strategy to execution
- Design scalable resource allocation models in partnership with RevOps, FP&A and stakeholder teams, to drive toward utilization and productivity targets
- Get Customers to utilization/value as soon as possible through a prescribed Training journey, that includes success criteria, measurement and monitoring
- Design immersive and engaging training experiences that become recognized in the industry as best in class
- Create demand for training through quality content, delivery, promotion, evangelism and stakeholder partnerships
- Define and manage operational metrics from high level KPIs to individual scorecards as well as leading to lagging indicators
- Work cross-functionally to establish frameworks, standards, templates and processes to scale the operation and drive collaboration and efficiencies
- Be able to assess patterns and trends, translate to business needs and continuously improve as well as create new offerings
- Develop and mentor team members
- Establish position as internal expert on training development and industry-leading best practices
- Partner with other learning organizations on developing a center of excellence for shared initiatives like procuring, integrating and maximizing leverage from Learning Management System
- Foster and inspire culture of learning across the organization
What you'll need
- 7+ years of technical software training experience
- 5+ years of directly managing teams of teams in a software training environment
- 4+ years customer-facing experience preferred
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with relevant experience, Master's degree preferred
- Strong ability to navigate a steep learning curve and motivate & lead team members in a challenging fast-paced & dynamic startup culture
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, project management & organizational skills
- Proven ability to lead team members in communication, planning, organization, instructional design, and new technologies
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage a large team while ensuring attention to detail
- Ability to handle tough situations with clear communication, positive attitude, creative solutions, provide constructive criticism & guidance
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, patience & active listening skills
- Experience with organizing & managing instructor-led training
- Experience implementing and/or maintaining a Learning Management System
- Consistent track record of innovation, program ownership, mentorship & analytical focus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Director, Customer and Product Training
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb