Customer Support Supervisor
Remote job description
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-For-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify's mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1 million donors and 50,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $2 Billion in generosity.
We seek a Customer Support Supervisor to join our virtual team. If you're a Gifted Customer who champions the customer experience and satisfaction with Givelify's giving solutions. He/she will lead the Customer Support team to constantly elevate the customer experience and deliver insights cross-functionally to help accelerate Givelify's growth. He/she will be an essential part in growing the Customer Support team by building and developing a team of Customer centric agents. This role requires strong priority management, excellent relationship building skills and a desire to go above and beyond! If you love building and developing people and setting the standards high along with helping your team achieve goals, this is the place for you!
You'll Get to:
- Heavy awareness of industry standards and a desire to aim higher by building a top performing team with a passion in driving results and maximizing performance
- Monitors associate's real-time productivity
- Solid understanding of reporting and how to translate data into meaningful information, can identify trends to guide team, etc.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- Identify customer trends and communicate proposed changes or department needs to Center Management Team
- Provide coaching, evaluation, and assistance to agents regarding performance and work duties while assuring accomplishment of established Key Performance Requirements along with creating action plans when needed
- Monitor, score and provide feedback to agents regarding call quality, compliance, and productivity
- Answer agent questions
- Handle escalations along with teaching the team how to be skilled in turning a call around
- Communicate clear expectations for performance and attendance, and hold agents accountable for delivering on what's expected
- Knowledge of performance evaluation, production metrics and ensure daily/monthly/ quarterly targets are being met
- Other duties as assigned by Success Management
You Should Bring:
- High School - Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5+ years professional experience leading a fast-paced tech customer support environment or SaaS organization.
- 3-5+ years leading Tier 1 remote customer support teams in a fast growth environment
- Salesforce, SF Service Cloud, Zendesk, Slack, Zoom, WFM
- 0-5% domestic travel
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Experience in working in Call Centers
Company name: Givelify
Remote job title: Customer Support Supervisor
Job tags: leadership, monitor, trends, coaching