Customer Support Specialist Tock
Remote job description
The Tock Hospitality team is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our high volume team in managing the Tock customer experience after implementation. Through ongoing training, Specialists develop deep expertise in Tock's services, processes, and policies.
Our Customer Support Specialists (known as Hospitality Managers at Tock) provide best in class technical support through direct interaction with customers via emails, calls, chat messages, and virtual training sessions.
You will report directly to the Associate Director of Hospitality and will be a full-time remote employee with a Tuesday-Saturday, 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. HST schedule.
You'll Get To...
- Help software users overcome technical concerns in real time
- Reproduce and troubleshoot software and data issues in test environments and by reviewing logs & queries
- Manage the escalation of incidents in a timely and efficient manner, following established guidelines; ensure incidents are accurately reported to management, and ensure each incident is formally documented for customers
- Maintain knowledge of Tock application, supported devices, third party integrations, processes, and policies and effectively communicates these to the customer
- Collect and share customer feedback with internal teams and recommend creative solutions to improve the customer experience
- Provide regular two-way communication between the customer and Tock leaders, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer expectations
- Serve as Tock's customer-facing point of contact, representing Tock's brand and setting proper customer expectations
- Develop and facilitate customized virtual training sessions for customers based on individual needs
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Fraud Prevention, Account Management, Engineering, Design, Sales, and Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction
Who We're Looking For
- Passion for achieving customer satisfaction
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- A quick learner that thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment and is comfortable managing a wealth of information
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to calmly lead escalated customer situations to resolution
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Support customers from multiple countries in a 7x365 environment
- Experience with web, voice, email, and instant messaging tools
- Experience with platforms like Salesforce, G suite, and Slack
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subscription to mindfulness app, Headspace
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In's "2021 Best Places to Work"
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Customer Support Specialist Tock
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites
location or timezone
posted403 days ago