Customer Support Specialist
Remote job description
Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we've launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Support team. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing world-class customer support by resolving complex customer issues while collaborating internally to ensure our customers have the best experience possible.
This role reports to the Customer Support Manager and base compensation for this role may land between $22 - $30 per hour. In addition Medallion offers equity, bonus, and benefits as part of the total compensation package. Many factors are considered when determining pay including: market data, geographic location, skills, qualifications, experience, and level.
- Handle customer inquiries by investigating and resolving complex issues in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Customer Success, product development, and operations, to effectively address customer needs and provide timely solutions.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of products, services, and company policies to provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers.
- Gather customer feedback to help identify trends and patterns and provide insights and recommendations to improve the overall customer experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Support
- 1+ years experience with Payer Enrollment, Licensing, or Credentialing
- Proficient in using GSuites tools including GSheets, GDocs, and GMail
- Able to communicate well with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment and be able to foster good working relationships with others both within and outside the organization
Company name: Medallion
Remote job title: Customer Support Specialist
Job tags: Salesforce, infrastructure, Equity