Customer Support Representative
Remote job description
WeTravel is an online payment platform that empowers small travel companies and organizers to take control of their finances, communication, and marketing from a single platform. Travel organizers are able to quickly build a booking page, securely collect payments, and utilize a travel-focused dashboard to manage all of the administrative tasks involved in organizing a successful trip.
Now we are building a lean and efficient customer support team to respond to the need of our growing business. This is a chance for you to shape the direction of our operations team and contribute meaningfully to the company.
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and under represented groups and would like to invite you to apply. We believe a diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you're an ambassador for the WeTravel brand. Your team is the first point of contact for users. Your team creates a delightful first impression and ensures customer happiness by helping them to achieve maximum benefit from our product.
You have a strong, positive can-do attitude and feel a genuine sense of pride when helping people and solving problems. You will uphold our values of being transparent, helpful, and friendly.
In this role, you will work from remotely in the United States. You will be in touch with our potential customers and clients mainly via emails and our customer messaging platform. You will report to the Customer Support Manager.
- Product educator: Maintain expert-level knowledge of our ever-evolving product.
- Respond to inquiries about how to use the product, share tips, tricks, and best practices, and help the users succeed in using the product.
- Problem-solving: When inquired, determine whether a problem is with user understanding or a product bug. If it's the former, teach the user. If it's the latter, then report the bug to our product team.
- Capture and relay relevant feedback and insights to internal teams in order to constantly improve the product and user experience.
- Inbound sales: introduce the product to the visitors of our website and guide potential customers to conduct demos with our salespeople.
- Previous customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Strong written skills with fluent or near native English language skills - you are able to articulate yourself in a clear, concise, and professional manner, even during escalated interactions
- Impeccable interpersonal skills - you are friendly, sympathetic, and a good listener
- Very strong attention to details and comfortable reviewing documents
- Excellent time management skills - you will be juggling between routine tasks to verify new customers and reactive tasks to answer customer inquiries.
What we offer
WeTravel is a young and very fast-growing startup based in San Francisco and Amsterdam with a global team. This means that you will see visible results of your work and everything you do will make a difference to the whole company. There are great career opportunities as we continue to grow if you prove yourself up to the task. Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Tnooz, Skift, Lonely Planet etc.Summary
Company name: WeTravel
Remote job title: Customer Support Representative
Job tags: Writing, interpersonal skills, editing, english