Customer Support Associate
Remote job description
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world's first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat.
The role will give you the opportunity to:
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat
- Be flexible working during business hours but sometimes covering an early morning, evening or weekend shift (we'll get you a cab home if you finish after 11pm)
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: work with less supervision and solve complex problems working with other teams
- Grow through mentoring and side projects with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have a big impact on our customers
- Work autonomously - at Wise you get in what you put out so you'll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression
- Hold a Singaporean citizenship or permanent residency (please note we cannot support Visas for this role)
- Have excellent verbal and written English and Thai speaking skills.
- Majority of work (up to 80%) are still perform in professional English.
- Are flexible. While you'll set your own schedule, the requirements can change based on our customers needs, so we can't guarantee you your preferred shift and shifts can change over time
- Have a razor sharp attention to detail. Can multitask and take responsibility in challenging situations.
- You hustle. And hard.
- Ideally have worked in customer service/support before, but don't worry if you haven't. We're willing to work with the right person as long as they're passionate and always striving to give a great customer experience.
How we work:
We work differently and we're proud of it. As part of our support team, you'll play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience with Wise.
- You'll also be the link between our customers and teams, helping our product teams identify areas for improvement.
- There's no script and no hand holding and we trust each other to get stuff done.
- At Wise you'll have the opportunity to have real impact, grow your skill set and work across our entire business.
- This is not your average customer service job.
- Interested? Check out this vlog to find out more about life in our Customer Support teams.
- NOTE: Please make sure your applications are submitted in English, as this is our working language.
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you've got great experience, the right skills for the role and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
Company name: Wise
Remote job title: Customer Support Associate
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, forex, sharing economy