Customer Support Advocate, ServicePro
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We work in a collaborative environment to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience. We provide solutions that build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Support team is where you belong.
As a Customer Support Advocate you will become an important member of the Customer Support team, influence the company's continued success, and represent ServicePro to its customers. You will be required to deal with customers from all over the world to resolve issues with the software and ensure that through optimum use of our software we help our customers grow their business.
ServicePro™, a ServiceTitan™ Company, is a rapidly growing software organization looking for dedicated technical customer support advocates to support our dynamic software for the Pest, Lawn & Arbor service industry.
As a Customer Support Advocate (Support Technician), you will:
- Assist customers with all aspects of our software via phone, email and screen-sharing sessions, with a primary focus on customer satisfaction
- Become a ServicePro product expert and help both customers and coworkers succeed via knowledge sharing and identifying creative solutions to unique workflow needs
- Utilize Support tools such as the Zendesk to efficiently deliver a best in class customer experience
- Work closely with a diverse remote team to provide superior quality technical troubleshooting, training and support
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues to our technical teams. Act as the primary contact for clients from ticket creation through resolution
- Champion customer needs internally by providing feedback and communicating customer needs to internal stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1+ yrs experience in a competitive, cutting-edge environment of software support - preferred
- Capable of efficiently learning and using complex software as well as teaching aspects of that software to others
- Have IT software experience and/or background SQL and Data proficient - preferred
- Be a natural problem solver and are passionate about resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction (our team connects with customers via phone and email support)
- Be self-motivated, a self-starter and able to work on his/her own
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- He or she must be of graduate caliber, have at least one industry qualification and be able to prove an outstanding support track record.
- Able to work US office hours, Mon - Friday
- Given this is a 100% remote position, candidate is expected to have a quiet place to work since most interactions will be over the phone (some email/chat)
- As part of the screening process, there will be a virtual assessment which we'll provide details on at a later time.
ServiceTitan is the world's leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks and benefits:
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal opportunity employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Customer Support Advocate, ServicePro
Tags: business services, saas / subscription, smb