Customer Support Advisor
Remote job description
must live in new south wales, aus
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people between New York, Dublin, Portland and a remote workforce. Customer Support Advisors are working with our customers every day to ensure that they are achieving success with our products. In this role, you will use your product knowledge and support experience to create customer experiences that not only resolve customer issues, but advocate for our brand.
This is a full-time remote role based in New South Wales, Australia. This role reports into a Customer Operations Team Lead also based in New South Wales. You must be available to start on Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
- Answer customers' queries concurrently in live chat and respond to customer submitted email requests.
- Queue-based, typing work will account for approximately 90% of the role.
- Live Chat is our primary channel of support in this role.
- Guide customers through the process of getting started which includes website setup, adding site content and design options.
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat.
- Learn about new product features and improvements related to the Squarespace platform.
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work a 38 hour work week that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors.
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, and aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
- Consistent and dependable WiFi and a personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction and fully customer focused
Benefits & Perks
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Statutory employer pension contribution
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- All statutory leaves, as required
- Equity plan for all employees
- Education reimbursement
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Customer Support Advisor
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites