Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market
Remote job description
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin's integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Job:
As a Customer Success Manager - Mid-Market, you will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success and be the face of KeepTruckin to our customers. The CSM ensures that the customer achieves the agreed on value as promised during the sale. You are accountable to the customer through their entire lifecycle. You will collaborate with the Onboarding Project Manager through the rollout, and steer qualified leads to expand KeepTruckin's revenue.
- Own onboarding, adoption, training and development of best practices
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving Tier 2 product support issues
- Handle large volume of email, chat, and phone conversations
- Own a book of business within existing customers for expansion and renewals
- Work with sales team to ensure a seamless handoff
- 3+ years prior experience in a customer facing role
- Logistics experience a big plus
- 1+ years prior experience as a CSM or equivalent (owning a renewal target)
- Sales experience a plus
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to plan ahead and be resourceful
- Resilient in capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Greater sense of ownership for the product
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Company name: KeepTruckin
Remote job title: Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market
Job tags: license fees, business services, mobility