Customer Success Manager
Remote job description
We're a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there's still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and we're now growing our European team. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our French team in Copenhagen. Our Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot's commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the retention of our Small & Medium business clients for the French region. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the maximum value is gained from Trustpilot products.
In your role, you will:
- Increase sustainable proven value for both our Customers and Trustpilot.
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Drive optimal engagement and ensure best customer experience through the client life cycle.
- Establish a trusted relationship with all of your customers & ensure their overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products, which will ensure contract renewal.
- Provide a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives and ensuring that Trustpilot delivers against them.
- Manage your own portfolio, on average 250 clients/year.
- Successfully upsell Trustpilot products and discover new revenue opportunities.
We hope that you value these key behaviours, as much as we do:
- Being a team player
- Instilling Trust
- Self Awareness
- Decision Making & Timeliness
We are looking for people with:
- Ideally 2 years of B2B sales or account management experience
- A natural flare for sales - you enjoy hunting for new revenue opportunities
- Experience within Online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with subscription based, renewal license models
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Deep passion for making others successful
- Native French written and oral presentation skills. English working proficiency.
- On-going career development, training and coaching
- A competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- The chance to join a global market leading tech company
- Part of a truly international and diverse environment
- Lots of team and company wide socials and incentives
- Two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
At Trustpilot, we're passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we're a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we're a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Company name: Trustpilot
Remote job title: Customer Success Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, retail
location or timezone
posted348 days ago