Customer Service Representative: Ticket Exchanges
Starvox Entertainment Inc.
Remote job description
Starvox Entertainment is a live entertainment producer founded in 2005. Since then, we have ranked on Profit Magazine's list of Canada's top growth companies for four years running. Not to brag but... we're the only live entertainment company ever to place on the list.
Some of our work includes the touring west-end hit show Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience, the all-new visually stunning Immersive Van Gogh, The Art Of Banksy exhibition in Toronto, among many others (starvoxent.com/shows).
- As part of our in-house Customer Service Team, you will be assisting us with processing ticket exchange requests for our exhibitions in various cities throughout North America. Some of your duties will include:
- Rescheduling performances dates and times for Immersive Van Gogh and/or The Art Of Banksy exhibits in various cities throughout North America.
- Processing ticketing date exchanges and upgrades requested by customers.
- Coordinating and assisting the customer support representative team in diverse tasks, including responding to customers inquiries, rescheduling customers, and inventory management
- Other duties as assigned by our customer team.
Skills / Training:
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Ability to work virtually via Zoom
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast moving environment
- A love for live theatre and exhibits.
- Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects.
- Can-do attitude.
- Desire to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Starvox Entertainment is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to Starvox Entertainment!
Please send your resume to email@example.comSummary
Company name: Starvox Entertainment Inc.
Remote job title: Customer Service Representative: Ticket Exchanges
Job tags: customer service, representative, client service