Customer Service Representative
Remote job description
- Customer Service, 2+ years (Required)
- Sales (Preferred)
- Remote Product Demonstration (Preferred)
- Phone, Email, and Chat Support (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Remote - US Only (Required)
TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE CALL (833) 721-0598. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR SALES OR SUPPORT LINES FOR A STATUS. DOING SO WILL REMOVE YOUR APPLICATION FROM CONSIDERATION.
We Are Hiring
Talkroute is a leading B2B communication solutions provider. We are currently seeking experienced candidates to join our remote work-from-home sales and support team.
Talkroute is growing and we are experiencing increased demand by our clients for scheduled product demonstrations and account setup assistance. As a part of our sales and support team, you will be responsible for providing remote product demonstrations and account setup assistance in addition to normal sales and technical support. Our sales and support team focuses on making sure our clients received world-class customer service, ensuring that they are getting everything they need, and more, from their services.
This is a full-time work-from-home (permanent) position. You will have the benefit of working from home, but you'll need to be able to work efficiently and responsibly.
- You will need to help our clients and prospects select a service that best fits their needs.
- You will need to help our clients with high-level technical support problems when they occur.
- You will help our potential clients with any questions they have before starting their Talkroute service.
- You will be working with a team to ensure that accurate information is given to our clients.
- You will be trained on how to provide sales and technical support for Talkroute services.
- You will be providing front-line support for technical problems.
Previous experience working for a technology company is a huge plus!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Ability to learn product knowledge and sell the best solutions.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Basic computer and telephone troubleshooting skills
- Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Ability to follow directions and accept coaching
- Self-motivated and upbeat
- Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as required
- Ability to work effectively from home
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Insurance reimbursement options
- Fun & competitive work environment
- Work from home
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal)
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- An associate degree or higher is (preferred)
- 2+ years of customer support-related service (required)
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Remote Product Demonstration (preferred)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Full-Time position with the possibility of working weekends
- Excellent typing skills. 30 WPM
- Exemplary job history with Previous Employers
If you match all the above requirements and you would like to apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
(Your Name) - Talkroute CSR
Attach your resume in a PDF or common Word format. The name of the file should include your first and last name.Summary
Company name: Talkroute
Remote job title: Customer Service Representative
Job tags: CSR, Telecom, Remote, Troubleshooting, Sales