Customer Lifecycle Data Analyst
Remote job description
At Ankorstore, we don't want to live in a world where the only option for shopping would be Amazon. We believe local independent retailers have a huge impact on the soul of the cities and villages we live in and we are convinced they can flourish if they are provided with great tools & great purchasing conditions. That is why we have built a marketplace connecting the most authentic European brands to thousands of independent retailers. We are proud to serve every day these amazing entrepreneurs who are making our life enjoyable.
If you love to do mass-emailing with generic content, this job is not for you. We believe CRM should create value for our users. We believe we should send only personalized communications.
In Ankorstore, CRM department is also in charge of analyzing and understanding user's behaviour and lifecycles. We want to implement action plans, in order to build a long term relationship with our users.
We are looking for someone with a true understanding of customer lifecycles. Capable of leveraging data and define accordingly the best action plans.
As a member of the growth team, reporting to the CRM project manager, you will act as a project manager yourself! In huge autonomy, you will coordinate with all countries and be the pillar of CRM execution. You will:
Support the CRM project Manager
- Ensure good execution of our campaigns (deliverability, conversion rate, correct targeting)
- Based on the customer segmentation, design relevant multi-channel strategies to better engage users
- Get a thorough understanding of customers' behaviors and motivations and help to coordinate studies with the Data team
Execute the Marketing communication plan
- Implement multi-channel strategies
- Improve transactional communications
- Design the lifecycles of our brands & retailers on the platform to engage, nurture and grow our user base
Support and empower countries' teams
- Provide CRM expertise and support to countries
- Coordinate countries' communication plans in collaboration with the Design team
- Interact with our Sales Team to make sure we provide a consistent experience to our users
- Monitor CRM performance and draw recommendations
- Track our CRM performance
- Identify areas of improvement and draw recommendations
- Run experimentations and A/B tests
- Leverage data to make sure we adapt our CRM to the needs of our users
- You will always work with Data to support our decisions!
The experience we require
- At least 1-2 years of experience gained in a high growth company with similar roles (Business analyst, Paid acquisition , Sales Operations, CRM, Growth hacking, SEO)
- Used to working with segmentations methodologies, A/B testing strategies, tool configurations, etc.
- Solid understanding and experience with audience clustering, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation
- You have a track record of successful projects backed up by measurable ROI. You'll have to present them!
- The 4 most important qualities to succeed in this role
- You are very very analytical: you need to be able to review metrics, draw conclusions and implement immediate actions. Excel is not enough, you need to be able to dig into data using SQL, understand data flows
- You are very good at prioritizing & organizing, operationg and know how to work "like a Product Team"
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- You like digging in depth into problems but know when to step back and make clear recommendations
- Other qualities that would add value
- Working knowledge of at least one automated communication platform (ex: customer.io, drift, braze, salesforce marketing cloud, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creatives, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM regulations
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Knowledge of data languages (SQL,R), or data engineering
- Team oriented, desire to be a part of and contribute to a high performance culture
Benefits & location
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae)
- Location can be anywhere
- Competitive package & stock options
Job title: Customer Lifecycle Data Analyst
Job tags: marketplace, smb