Customer Experience Specialist, Referral Operations
Remote job description
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team. This individual will focus on Referral Operations and play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of our Customer Referral program.
We are seeking someone who has a strong passion for serving and understanding Customers; who truly understands how customer success is tied to our brand success; and who can help us to build world-class Customer Experience and Referral programs while having some fun along the way and creating best practices that enable us to efficiently grow revenue.
The ideal candidate is motivated by ensuring our customers are at the center of everything we do, thrives in a cross-functional environment, and approaches their work with the lens of scale and efficiency based on data driven insights. This person will be a passionate, hard-working professional with proven analytical, problem solving, strong critical thinking, and technical skills, with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is an opportunity to build strong partnerships with leaders across the organization, including Sales and Revenue Operations. The role requires interactions with prospect and internal facing teams.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Sales Development and Demand Generation organizations to ensure proper handling of leads generated via the Referral channels (customers and employees).
- Champion the customer during these processes to make sure their experience is nothing short of stellar.
- Configure, administer, and iterate the environment of our referral software platform. Work with the Revenue Operations team to ensure data consistency between the platform, Marketo and Salesforce as well as with the Referral Communications Specialist to maintain a clean end user (our customers) experience.
- Work closely with the Product Customer Experience and User Experience teams to maintain a fluid user experience for any referral programming within our application.
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team to monitor sales funnel dashboards daily and communicate real-time forecasting/actionable insights to Customer Marketing, Sales Development, and Revenue Operations leaders to guide short- and long-term execution of targeted Referral Channel goals.
- Use insights to identify gaps and trends in the funnel to minimize leakage as referral leads move through the sales funnel. This includes identifying deals stalled in the funnel and working with the Referral Communications Specialist to engage customers to help propel them forward.
- Analyze participation in the program, both internally and externally, to understand efficacy of the messaging across various cohorts and build profiles of customers/employees engage most with the program as well as understand our penetration into our customer portfolio.
- Maintain a pulse on Referral marketing campaign performance, analyze the findings, and partner with our Referral Communication Specialist to maximize campaign performance and efficiency.
- Submit and process referral payout rewards to our Accounts Payable & Payroll teams in a timely and routine manner.
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years in Marketing or Sales Operations
- Experience with the Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics and Tableau platforms
- Experience with referral platform tools (such as Referral Saasquatch or Ambassador) would be preferred
- Strong understanding of Marketing and operational SaaS KPIs
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working on cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to take ownership of work with a keen attention to detail and continuously strive for improvement.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, producing reliable and efficient results whether recurring or ongoing tasks, one-off projects or on-demand requests
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to make things happen and to seek out answers rather than relying on others
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Customer Experience Specialist, Referral Operations
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb