Customer Adoption Manager
Remote job description
The Customer Adoption Manager plays a key role in Shopmonkey's journey of transforming an industry. A thorough understanding of the payments industry will be essential in order to work with Shopmonkey customers to explain the functionality and benefits of utilizing Shopmonkey's payments platform.
As our Customer Adoption Manager, you will:
- Partner with our Sales & Customer Success teams to communicate the impact that utilizing Shopmonkey's in-house payments platform will bring for them
- Provide point of contact support for onboarding Shopmonkey customers onto our payments platform
- Collaborate with our product team to deliver new functionality to our users
- Support customers with questions as they pertain to payments processing
- Build and improve out our processes to help scale our payment operations
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum of 3+ years total work experience in a client facing role (preferably within the payments industry/payment processing)
- Strong understanding of payments industry terms (processors, gateways, chargeback, ACH, etc.), economics and client pain points
- Strong understanding of Visa/Mastercard interchange table and costs
- Experience with breaking down credit card merchant statements and doing cost + profitability analysis on them
- Strong desire to work within a start-up environment and build an extraordinary product
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Customer Adoption Manager