Crypto Operations Specialist, Account Servicing
Remote job description
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance? 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials? 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As a Crypto Operations Specialist on the Account Servicing desk, you'll serve as a technical product expert and own processes critical to supporting Robinhood's crypto product and its customers. You'll be expected to troubleshoot complex customer issues and will serve as the Customer Experience team's primary point of contact on crypto-related customer inquiries and escalations.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Handling customer escalations, troubleshooting complex issues in Salesforce, and leading root-cause analysis of bug and issue reports
- Proactively communicating with the CX team on various issues that crypto customers may face and helping craft empathetic, accurate responses
- Executing account actions as needed such as implementing or lifting trading restrictions, selling out customers' crypto on their request when they are unable to, verifying residency, uploading tax documents, etc.
- Driving continuous improvement of products and the customer experience by gathering and analyzing data around contact drivers and common issues and reporting on these on a frequent basis
- Developing and maintaining technical and non-technical documentation and playbooks (including customer-facing communications and internal documents such as SOPs) to assist with defining and explaining processes for both internal and external audiences
- Training the CX team on new products and features ahead of launches
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Deep familiarity with cryptocurrency products and blockchain technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years experience in an operations or customer support role at a financial services, fintech, or cryptocurrency company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Passion for enabling an exceptional customer experience
- 2+ years working in a cryptocurrency company
- Data-driven mindset and experience building or optimizing custom reports on CRM platforms like Salesforce and Zendesk
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, with experience coaching and mentoring
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Crypto Operations Specialist, Account Servicing
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile