Remote job description
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and agile CRM Strategist to help develop and execute our cross-channel CRM strategy. You will help develop and manage the deployment of various email programs. With a meticulous attention to detail, you will ensure all campaigns are properly QA'd across various devices and that every campaign is executed flawlessly. You will work collaboratively with internal partners to develop best-in-class email content and cadence to deliver against business goals.
This position can be based in our headquarters in New York or remotely in one of our approved locations, and reports to the CRM Lead.
- You'll Get To...
- Manage, code, and execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against pre-defined KPIs such as CTR, open rates, conversions, and incremental revenue lift
- Help maintain campaigns calendar for Squarespace including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Support cross-departmental initiatives by serving as a subject matter expert across the organization, providing consultation and best practices for CRM
- Ideate and deploy A/B subject line, creative and copy tests regularly
- Partner with copywriters to develop email content
- Conduct routine research to understand the market and supply fresh ideas and innovative concepts to support strategic channel roadmap
Who We're Looking For
- 1+ year of demonstrated success in an email marketing role or relevant coursework
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS for email design and overall email processes, including responsive design
- Operations-minded, hands on execution of CRM cross-messaging channels
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Passion for the Squarespace product and mission
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: CRM Strategist
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites