Client Success Manager
Remote job description
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you'll be responsible for proactively engaging clients and serving as a trusted advisor, leading to retention and strong adoption of our products. You'll take a proactive approach to ensuring that our clients fully realize the value of our solution.
What you'll do:
- Leverage deep business and industry knowledge to partner with clients to help increase sustainable proven value so they achieve their strategic goals and desired outcome through their interactions with Aspire.
- Establish and improve relationships with clients through proactive and regular communication that monitors overall client 'health'. (i.e. business value reviews).
- Act as subject matter expert SME on the Aspire software staying current on product offerings and serving as point of contact for all needs (e.g. new products, upgrades/migrations, training materials, service programs).
- Serve as the account/relationship manager for approximately 50-100 clients.
- Create success plans for clients that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Develop case studies, KPIs, and metrics related to products and solutions, client retention and churn, and department success.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams including implementation, training, sales and Aspire Care teams to ensure clients are transitioned properly.
- Develop a working knowledge of the performance of the accounts by monitoring client activity to identify any changes in performance that may indicate a service or other issue.
- Provide feedback to the product team on new features and offerings that our key clients have identified.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional services to clients and pass opportunities on to sales.
- Leverage client relationships as needed for prospect references.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B Account Management or Client Success experience (SaaS industry strongly preferred)
Preferred but not required:
- Proven client success professional with strong ability to articulate vision, strategy, and plans. Experienced working within matrixed environments.
- Experience with CRM platforms (i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external partners to resolve issues and manage escalations at both the business owner and executive levels
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. The ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and cross functionally; influence and advocate on behalf of the client.
- Ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly. Ability to work both in a team, and independently, to make the best decisions for our clients.
Where you'll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we'll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Client Success Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb