Remote job description
We're a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there's still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As Content Integrity (CI) agent in the English market(s), you will be responsible for supporting our community with best in class customer service while maintaining and protecting the integrity of Trustpilot's guidelines and brand, striving towards our mission of becoming a universal symbol of trust. You will work closely with our global CI teams and report to the CI Manager in New York.
- Working independently with daily communication and support from our content integrity teams.
- Solving any issue regarding flagged reviews primarily in the English markets and ensuring that the reviews on our site comply with our guidelines.
- Taking co-ownership of the market with other agents and helping with escalated cases either in writing or on the phone.
- Daily collaboration with other offices and partners, solving any issues regarding reported reviews in the English markets.
- Handling other market tasks, including detection of fake reviews, joint educational calls with commercial teams and our clients, taking disciplinary action against consumers/businesses violating our guidelines, and much more.
- Helping build Trust & Transparency in your market through educating both users and companies on how Trustpilot operates including our Guidelines and processes.
- Assist Customer Success, Support, Sales, Legal and the Communications team with content integrity issues primarily within the English market.
- Being a Trust Ambassador by nurturing relationships with colleagues in other departments, and assisting on projects aimed at increasing trust and transparency.
- Helping improve and maintain our model answers and CI-related content for communicating with our community.
- As needed, helping other team members handle cases in different markets.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Excellent written language skills (English).
- Minimum of 2 years content integrity, customer service or similar experience
- Good understanding of operations & processes.
- Excellent written communication skills, & an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with primarily U.S. businesses & consumers.
- Great stakeholder management as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently & juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task & issue handling.
- Conflict management skills & an ability to communicate with a service minded approach in all situations.
- Process oriented & a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure & prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in answering every case.
A fun dynamic team working at the front line of the platform to drive Content Integrity (CI). We have CI teams in all our global offices (except Berlin and Melbourne) along with two outsource partners. CI receives over 70k tickets per month from consumers and users regarding reported reviews for guideline violations. CI agents use standard templates on first contact to scale operations whilst striving to ensure quality in our services and process adherence to align trust in our services. As we get more reviews every year the Content Integrity is constantly growing and looking to scale operations. Whether this be through process optimization, product changes or other ways, we're constantly evolving.
At Trustpilot, we're passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we're a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we're a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Company name: Trustpilot
Remote job title: CI Specialist
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, retail