Bilingual Work From Home CSR
The Customer Service Agent is the initial contact for individuals needing assistance with technical concerns regarding their vehicles. You will be providing engaging, results- oriented customer service resolving issues of a technical nature, yet possess an ability to simplify for the customer in a most professional manner.
The ideal candidate should be passionate and motivated to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
- PASSION FOR THE CUSTOMER (Engaging and Empathetic): Consistently delivers customer service in a professional, friendly and engaging way. Keeping the company motto at the forefront of every interaction" How can I make it better?"
- EFFICIENT COMMUNICATION (Critical thinking and Active Listening): Keeps the lines of communication positive, open, empathetic, timely and results -oriented ability to convey and understand technical process to aid/ assist customers who may not be technically savvy
- RELIABILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY (Dependability): Motivated, works hard, carefully follows established guidelines, while also maintaining a level of attention to detail that will ensure quality results.
- Receive calls and e-mail correspondence, gather and verify pertinent information
- Actively listen and review with the Customer, understanding their request for customer support and/or information
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting/repair process initiation
- Troubleshoot hardware and/or software technical problems in conjunction with customer hardware
- Ensure proper procedures are followed on all interactions to maintain consistent communication and prompt resolution whenever possible
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given
- Collects, documents and researches technical problems to develop solutions and resources with the department
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to "simplify" technical
- Keep interaction positive and productive; avoids conveying negative messages
- Respond positively to conflict situations and works to find appropriate solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing environment
- Respond quickly to changing needs and adapts as necessary to meet new challenges
- Adept at multitasking without becoming overwhelmed or flustered
- Ability to operate a personal computer system, familiarity with Internet and Web Browsers
- Must be fluently English/Spanish Bilingual
- Must be an Arizona resident
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 6 months working in high level customer service preferred
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.Company DescriptionLet's find your next job – together. Whether you're looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we're ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
Bilingual Work From Home CSR