Strategic Development Manager
Remote job description
Our Sales team drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
As Commercial SDM, you will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers' lives. Our SDM's will be confident in your ability to support the sales process.
We offer a generous compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the possibility to grow into a leadership or Sales Executive role in the near future.
What you'll do
- Support Marketing Development Representatives (MDR's) in the sales process by helping potential customers get set up on their demonstration calls with our Account Executives (AE's)
- Providing support in Salesforce documentation compliance
- Work closely and collaboratively with MDR's to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Responsible for sending and tracking Sendoso gift cards to assist in increasing sales "stick rate"
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Provide lead allocations and scrape for unassigned leads on multiple lead channels
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
What you'll need
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
Resourceful and adaptable to change
Bachelor's degree required
Prefer successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
ServiceTitan is the world's leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.Summary
Job title: Strategic Development Manager
Job tags: business services, saas / subscription, smb