Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
Remote job description
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all!
Rec Room is seeking an experienced, motivated, and highly organized Strategic Partnerships Manager. You'll play an instrumental role in setting strategic priorities and roadmap, communications with leadership, and improving processes within the team in support of company goals. The successful candidate will work across various internal teams to make sure priorities are aligned with our external partners (namely platforms and brands). They will also be responsible for sourcing new strategic partnerships as well as building on well-established ones.
What you'll do:
- Work with all games platforms to identify promotional opportunities and give ongoing product updates.
- Report on ongoing support from games platforms and potential future opportunities.
- Work with brands for Rec Room integrations as well as co-marketing executions.
- Pitch thoughtful ideas on how to drive growth through new partnerships.
- Support ongoing in-game events and help organize the events roadmap.
- Assemble stakeholders and enable company alignment on mobile partnership strategy & initiatives.
- Act as liaison and key POC on behalf of platforms to the rest of Rec Room.
- Facilitate the creation and organization of quarterly business reviews with key partners.
- 4+ years of partnership management or integrated marketing in games.
- Ability to effectively project manage across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Interest in analytical approach to partnership management and organic growth.
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Keynote, or other presentation software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Familiarity with the App Store, Google Play, Steam, Playstation, Xbox, Oculus, and other gaming platforms.
Nice to have
- Deep games industry knowledge.
- Existing games platform relationships.
- International games experience or knowledge.
- Familiarity with the Rec Room.
- Experience with social entertainment.
- Passionate gamer!
Company info to know
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Company name: Rec Room
Remote job title: Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager